Assynt Foundation

Home of Glencanisp Lodge

Blog

Minutes of 14 May 2018

Posted on 17 May, 2018 at 5:55

Present Lewis Macaskill (Chair) Mandy Haggith, Claire Belshaw, Nigel Goldie

In attendance Gordon Robertson

1. Apologies Alex Murray

2. Declarations of interest none

3. Minute of meeting held on 14th May 18 read and approved

4. Matters arising

Ledbeg planting spreadsheet – updated simpler version to be sent round the board.

Hydro – all directors had received Gordon's summary and Glen Hydro will start the Feasibility Study next week and we should have the result by mid-June

Scott Moncrieff report had been received by AF on 1st May

Action – Nigel to distil bullet points and actions

5. Meeting with HIE on Monday 21 May

Action Gordon to prepare proposal of works for Gardener's Cottage

6. General matters of report

Lodge – B&B almost full until October

Walled Garden – closing date for applications for Climate Challenge Fund post is tomorrow.

Adam – is leaving at the end of May and is to be asked to reflect on his time with AF and record his thoughts. All directors are very sad that he is leaving to take up a new post in Assynt but wish him well and are extremely grateful for all his hard work and support over the years.

Data protection – Simon has given a proforma to use for members

Deer Management Plan – Victor Clements is writing the South Sub Group plan and Gordon has received the first draft and will send it round the board. There will be an opportunity to discuss this and the wider vision for the estates with John the stalker soon. 

Categories: AF Minutes